Wednesday 7 December 2011

Catch up

A few quick things to do!  Will from Abakhans asked me to do a little post for their website nes sections so I chose a quick round up of tutorials and makes suitable for Christmas and gift giving- take a look here, you may see a few contributors you recognise.  Maybe you fancy a bit of paper piecing with your gifts?  Candy Cane pattern on sale here
Candy Cane Love Paper Pieced Pattern
Winter woolies pattern on sale here- this is the easiest of the two!
Winter Woolies PDF Pattern
A thankyou to Nova who sent me the most lovely pinnie for testing her pattern.  She really didn't need to but I am very glad she did.  All the textural detail makes it very Nova and very nice.  You can still win her pattern, click here and enter before Friday 9th Dec

And a thankyou to Tanya who blogs at  Craft Couture.  She makes some very cute things over there and nominated me for a Versatile blogger award.  So my way of passing this on is to take you to some websites you may not have seen x
sib blog

4 comments:

  1. I think I've finally found the perfect reason to get the hat and mitts pattern, so off to stock up on that, but I have to thank you for the links, the Santa Venn Diagram was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be back to follow those links after I have actually got off my arse this evening and made something instead of just reading blogs!!
    Need to make those candy canes soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the links! I loved Sad Patterns & Vintage Traveller and have become a follower on their sites. Never would have found them without your links. Carmen @ cnd2821@blackfoot.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. All Projects are really lovely and made with great care for details. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to leave your thoughts, I do very much appreciate you stopping by! Blogger is not sending comments through by email at the moment so I'll reply in the comments.